Moye White LLP, a leading Denver law firm and Certified B Corp, representing clients in a diverse range of industries, seeks a real estate attorney with 5-7 years of commercial leasing experience and/or commercial real estate transactional experience, admitted to practice in the state.
- Maintains membership in state bar and completes all required Continuing Legal Education requirements on an annual basis.
- ractices in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and complies with all requirements of the firm’s professional liability insurer.
- Drafts all necessary documents to provide legal representation to clients and routes them through the appropriate office procedures to produce final documents.
- Diligently advises and communicates with clients to keep them informed on their matters.
- Formulates and issues well-founded legal opinions to clients.
- Effectively conducts negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Education: Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.
- Experience: 5-7 years relevant experience representing commercial landlords and commercial tenants negotiating and drafting leases for all asset types including office, retail, industrial, shopping center and related lease agreements (e.g., SNDA’s, estoppels).
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase/sale and loan agreements and experience reviewing title and due diligence documents is required.
- Licensure & Certification: Possession of a license to practice law in Colorado from the Colorado Supreme Court at the time of application or possession of license from U.S. states that have a reciprocity agreement with the state of Colorado.
- Strong writing, communication, analytical and legal research skills.
- Must be outgoing, collegial, and collaborative.
- Ideal candidates must be responsive to clients and partners, and accept project responsibility.
- Qualifications include distinguished academics, strong writing skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
About Moye White LLP
Moye White is a full-service law firm offering strategic representation in complex commercial transactions and disputes. Our nationwide clients range from entrepreneurs and startups to mid-sized and long-established Fortune 100 corporations, organizations, and associations. We also provide local counsel services for many national law firms.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff collaborate in a unique, team-oriented environment. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their interests, and help define their future goals. Attorneys from our Transaction and Trial sections often consult with each other on case issues and strategies. Our team approach fosters increased communication, streamlined processes, and shared knowledge that results in thorough and effective advice to our clients.
Our attorneys have a reputation for excellence, an eye for detail, and a passion for the practice of law. We integrate experience, commitment, creativity, and collaboration with premium service to create the best possible client-attorney partnership and add value for the long term. Our attorneys also have a reputation for leadership—not only as leaders in the legal and business communities, but in the broader community where they commit their time, energy, and skills to myriad civic and philanthropic causes.
Founded on a tradition of excellence, we embrace new methods, technologies, and perspectives to serve as effective legal advocates. Whatever the case, matter, or issue, the resources of the entire firm are dedicated to every client.
Moye White LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Moye White to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Moye White offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass
- And more!
Position Salary Range
$190,000 - $200,000+
To apply, please send resume to Jacqueline Barsocchi, Director of Human Resources, Moye White LLP, 1400 16th Street, 6th Floor, Denver, CO 80202, or e-mail Jacqui.email@example.com.